The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) Bookshop was established in 1992 to offer feedback examinations reports, questions and marking schemes. In performing this mandate, KNEC seeks to ensure that all its stakeholders are well guided and informed on KNEC publications.
KNEC Bookshop is located at the ground floor of National Housing Corporation (NHC) Aga khan walk on Harambee Avenue. The KNEC Bookshop offers KNEC publications for sale to schools, students and candidates, education researchers and the public.
Mainly the products range from School, Post school and Teacher examination publications.
1. School Examinations include;
1.1 KCSE past papers
1.2 KCSE questions and marking schemes
1.3 KCSE feedback reports
1.4 KCSE examination syllabus
1.5 KCPE past papers
1.6 KCPE questions and answers booklet (The 2019 edition now available for 350/-)
1.7 KCPE feedback reports
- KCPE Report 2019 -1000/=
- KCSE Report 2019 Vol 1 - 400/=
- KCSE Report 2019 Vol 2 - 700/=
- KCSE Report 2019 Vol 3 - 400/=
- KCSE Report 2019 Vol 4 - 700/=
- KCSE Question and Answers 2019 - 2000/=
2. Business and Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) offers past revision papers for the following courses:-
2.1 Artisan Certificate Examinations
2.2 Craft Certificate Examinations
2.3 Diploma Certificate Examinations
2.4 Higher Diploma Certificate Examinations
2.5 TVET regulations
3. Teacher Education Examination
3.1 Past papers for DTE, ECDE, PTE and SNE
3.2 Teacher Education Regulations
The 2018 KCPE and KCSE feedback reports are now available at the Bookshop.
Dear Customer feel free to give us your opinion on how we can continuously improve on our service delivery to you.